Saturday, August 27, 2011

Whimping-Out

493

Ok. I went to Joplin this morning for Wesley's 1st football game with the Kansas City Lions.  He got 7 tackles. Stopped a runner on 4th and inches twice at the goal line. Kicked an onside kick that his team recovered. And got a blister on his pinky toe. They won the game 26 to 10.  An all-round successful outing.  We drove through "Tornado Alley" and saw what the storm left.  I was in the 97 degree sun for about 4 hours and I drove a lot.

So the seven of you who read this blog will have to wait for tomorrow as I break down "Generation X" with all of it's quirks and foibles (I just need some more research...and I ain"t doin' it tonight.)

I will tell you that my right leg no longer will straighten out so I'm on crutches.  Went to the Dr. Friday and will go to the Orthopedic Dr. Monday.

I will give you, however, an all 1963 cast of "Gilligan's Island"

Gilligan: Rob Schneider (SNL)
Skipper: Larry the Cable Guy (Comedian)
Professor: Fischer Stevens (Short Circuit)
Ginger: Elle MacPherson (Model)
Mary Ann: Lauren Holly (Dumb and Dumber)
Thurston Howell III: Mike Myers (Wayne's World)
Lovey: Lisa Whelchel (Facts of Life)

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment