Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today is my 49th birthday.


Today is my 49th birthday.

I have 237 days until I start my 50th year, January 1st, 2013.

In some ways, this blog has not done what I wanted it to do for me.

I thought I would be about 30 lbs lighter by now, but I’m only 12 lbs lighter.

I though I would be in better shape, but my shape has remained consistent, that being “round.”

I don’t think I even necessarily have any more interpersonal insight.

Yet,

A couple of things have happened…

I’ve had a great time remembering all of the King’s Daughters’ experiences. That has made me very happy.

I’ve been thinking about the men of IFI and that makes me happy as well.

The lump in my hip has gotten substantially smaller.

I get to be in two shows this summer, one with Eric.

So…

Here’s to an even more productive 2nd half of 2012.

chris


No comments:

Post a Comment