Monday, April 30, 2012

Treasures in Prison Cells

255

When I announced to the congregation at New Life in Columbia that Amy and I were moving to Iowa to be part of a prison ministry, a lady who's husband had been in prison gave me a "prophesy."  It was an account of a dream and It was printed.  I have seen it multiple places since.  I don't know the author, but I do know I held onto this prophesy or dream and read it often in tough times.  I just pulled it back out after receiving it 12 years ago...It still applies.

chris


Treasures in Prison Cells
It was late I was tired wanting to go to sleep, but God wanted to talk, it was about midnight, but it dawned on me that God does not sleep.

His question made me restless. "Where on earth does man keep his most priceless treasures?"

I said, “Lord, usually these treasures, like gold and silver are kept under lock and key.” God spoke, “like man, my most valuable treasures on earth are also locked up.”

I saw Jesus standing in front of seemingly thousands of prisons and jails. The Lord said, “These have almost been destroyed by the enemy, but these souls have the greatest potential to be used, and bring forth glory to My Name. I am going this hour to the prisons to activate the gifts and callings that lie dormant in these lives that were given before the foundation of the earth. Out from these walls will come forth a spiritual army that will have power to literally kick down the gates of Hell and overcome satanic powers that are holding many of my people captive."

Then I saw the Lord step up to the prison doors with a key. One key fit every lock and the gates began to open.

I then heard and saw great explosions, which sounded like dynamite going off behind the walls. It sounded like all our spiritual warfare.

Jesus then began walking in and touching inmates who were thronging to Him. Many being touched instantly began to have a golden glow that came over them.

God spoke, “There’s the gold and silver!”

Like slow motion they began to grow into what appeared to be giant knights in armor like warriors. They had on the entire armor of God.

God said, “Now go and take what Satan has taught you and use it against him, and pull down the strongholds coming against my church.”

The spiritual giants then started stepping over the prison walls with no one to resist them, and they went immediately to the very front of the battle against the enemy. I saw them walk right past the church, and big name ministers. They were surpassed by giant warriors like David going after Goliath! They crossed enemy lines and started delivering many of God’s people from the clutches of Satan while demons fled in terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment