Friday, August 31, 2012

Here are 10 things I think are interesting…

164


Here are 10 things I think are interesting…

 

  1. I think it’s interesting that Condoleeza Rice says, “It does not matter where you came from it matters where you are going” (and gets BIG applause for it) yet there is a very vocal group of conservatives obsessed with President Obama’s past.

 

  1. I think it is interesting that Mike Huckabee said he’d vote for a Mormon “in a heartbeat” and that being a Mormon is not a “disqualifier.”

 

  1. I think it’s interesting that President Obama changed his itinerary from going to Texas today to Louisiana instead as soon as Mitt Romney stated he was going to visit Louisiana.

 

  1. I think it is interesting that Clint Eastwood (an Oscar winning film director) used a theatrical “devise” (talking to an invisible President Obama in an empty chair) at the Republican National Convention and people in the entertainment business (some call it network news) called it “weird.”

 

  1. I think it’s interesting (irritating, really) that Hurricane Isaac left too much rain down South and not enough in the KC area.

 

  1. I think it’s interesting that the film 2016 Obama’s America has made over $12,000,000.

 

  1. I think it is interesting that the KC Royals sweep the top two games in their division in 6 straight games when KC is hopelessly out of contention.

 

  1. I think it’s interesting that the KC Chiefs rack up 247 yards rushing and allow only 46 yards rushing against Green Bay and they get beat 24 to 3.

 

  1. I think it’s interesting that Sen. Claire McCaskill (D) leads Rep. Todd Akin (R) by only one percentage point in the polls (done by a liberal source no less) 45%-44%.

 

  1. I think it’s interesting that my favorite food is a cookie, yet my least favorite cereal is Cookie Crisp. (Ironic, ain’t it?)

 

chris


BONUS #11: I think it's interesting that I'm going t sit in the rain for 2 hours at Wesley's football game tonight in Norborne, MO. (Should have kept that "Isaac" crack to my self.)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment