Saturday, February 25, 2012

Complaining...

320

Last night I had a dream that we had moved back to Nashville.

I was awake for awhile in the middle of the night for awhile (as I often am) and I had a hard time shaking the feeling that I was in Nashville.  I guess all of my recounting of living back in Tennessee has stirred up my subconscious.

I have still struggled with that feeling from depression where you never feel rested.  I wake up in the morning and it feels like I never went to bed.  I just feel physically exhausted, like I can't pick up my arms or hold my head up.  That might be why I'm remembering my dreams more, I don't think I'm getting into a deep enough sleep.

The ringing in my ears is also seems to be getting louder ( is that possible?)  I know that one of the knocks on Advil was it caused ringing of the ears.  I'm sure mine is from all the my unprotected rock and roll listening habits.

What else can I complain about?

I've got to admit, even though I work with some good people that I enjoy and the pay and benefits that maintain my family, my job kind of sucks.  I know it is all my negative perception but as I break my job task down to the "fun factors" there are very few.

OK, I was totally not in the mood to blog, but I did, even though it was uninformative and pretty "sucky.."

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment