Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines Day 2012

331

Amy is at work until after 11 PM.

The boys are at "Joseph" rehearsals with their "show wives."

I had tepid macaroni & cheese straight out of the pan for dinner.

I'm blogging...

chris

ps. Amy and I did have a nice dinner at Ciao Bella last week in anticipation of her working on Valentines Day and she had some nice Peanut M&Ms (my favorite) at the kitchen table for me this morning when I got up and I did get her some new fancy mint-chocolate thingies (her favorite) so she could have something during the day and Wesley made the Mac & Cheese so it was pretty good and really Amy has the worst of the deal because she has to work and at least I'll be at home...alone...but if I tell you all of that I will get less perceived pity from the 11 people who will read this blog.  So I'm not going to tell you any of that!

To learn more about Ciao Bella's: Ciao Bella Downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment