Wednesday, March 21, 2012

40% of my Sping Break is over...

295

So far it has been a pretty mundane, but successful Spring Break:

> I've gone to the eye-doctor to get new glasses,

> I'm going to the dentist today,

> I've been to Longview with Jaron,

> I've been to Auditions and Call-Backs for "School House Rock" with Christian,

> I've worked at the 8th Street Rental House,

> I've been reading "Blood Meridian" by Cormac McCarthy

> Got our car back from the body shop $300.00 under the estimate,

> Got the Van in for it's inspection and we'll get new plates today or tomorrow,

> Amy and I got a good start on the Taxes and hence, all the FAFSA stuff.

But two things I haven't done (my two actual goals for the week) are clean out the garage and clean and organize my dresser, night stand and closet.  The later seems like it should be simple, but it won't be.

I'm going to the chiropractor today so I should have space to start tackling my room.

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment