Friday, March 30, 2012

@Panera's in Lee's Summit

286, @Panera in Lee's Summit...

225 blogs ago I sat in this very spot and wrote my first blog.

Wesley was at football practice and I had some time to kill.

Today Christian is at "School House Rock LIVE" rehearsal. H esings the song, "Zero's My Hero."

I an drinking chai tea, my coffee consumption has gone waaaaay down over the past 225 blogs.

Yes. I noticed that 225 blogs completed with 286 to go is 511...so I miscounted somewhere, so sue me.

At school yesterday we found out that the last day for students will be May 17th , a full week sooner than scheduled. I may be done by Memorial Day!

April is going to be hectic @school.

I went in with people at work for the Mega Millions drawing. It is the first time I've ever bought lottery tickets (I bought 2.)  Hey, $640 milllllllllion is hard to turn down.

Jaron has been doing well and has been very responsible for his Math Class at the Junior College.

Jaron and Wesley re-assembled their bunkbeds using duct-tape.  They assure me the new construction is solid.

Just because the guy who made the Kony 2012 movie went crazy for a minute doesn't mean Kony should be let off the hook...he'a still evil.

OK, I'm tired of typing...

chris

To see School House Rock LIVE: School House Rock

To watch "Zero's My Hero":Zero My Hero

To see KONY 2012: KONY 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment