Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Coffee Shops

371

I love little coffee shops.

I even love Starbucks.

I would like to own/run a Coffee/Bakery/Book Store/Music Venue/Art Space/Deli Type resturant.  I know they are going out of style, or more accurately, the glut of them is thinning back down to the number they should have been (survival of the fittest and all that.)

I really can't justify a $4 coffee every day, but I can a couple times a month.

I'm sitting here @Dunn Bros on Red Bridge.  I like their Chai Tea Latte (I'm trying anyway.)

A people read @ coffee shops although there is a lot of computer usage going on as well (pretentious bloggers!)

I'm thinking of getting an e-reader or tablet.  I am interested in the Barnes & Noble Nook. I've heard the Amazon Kindle Fire has had some technical problems. Of course, if I win the lottery, It'll be a souped up iPad.

I have no life lesson today other than, If you're out there and you want to give me a Coffee Shop, Nook, Kindle-Fire, or iPad, I won't say, "No."


chris

To learn more about the B&N Nook:
B&N Nook

To learn more about the Amazon Kindle Fire:
Amazon Kindle-Fire

To learn more about the iPad:
Apple iPad

To compare the three:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20009738-1/kindle-vs-nook-vs-ipad-which-e-book-reader-should-you-buy/

No comments:

Post a Comment