Saturday, December 3, 2011

No life lessons today.

Blogs left to go: 395

Workouts left to go: 190

I haven't worked out since October 15th. I have been to the chiropractor for a few weeks and  my sciatic nerve issue I think is improving. So I lifted very lightly today and I'll lift again tomorrow.  If the chiropractor gives me the OK I'll start in earnest Monday evening.

I also have a cold, so I feel groggy and my head feels heavy, and it's raining so my neck is killing me, and I'm exhausted, and I sound like an old person...

I've been faithfull on my water intake at work (64 oz a day/23 trips to the bathroom.)

I'm wanting to get a lot of physical activity in during December.  I want to start January in stride.  Years go pretty quickly now and 2013 will be here before I know it.

I guess I've given up on finding a congregation to be connected to.  No one else in the family is that interested and I'm just not in a "make people do something they don't want to do" mode.

Looks like we're going to be closing on a couple more rental properties in the next few weeks.  We've partnered with Amy's sister, Vicki, to rehab some more properties.  That will give us three of them to manage.

Figuring out taxes should be lots of fun this coming year!

No life lessons today...

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment