Monday, September 26, 2011

Random

463

Listened to a guy who was born with no arms talk today.  I wasn't sure what his point was other than to tell about his life.

Learned that ignoring or withdrawing social contact from someone is also in the "bulling continuum." Not sure what I think of that, but if that's true, sometimes I'm a bully.

Finished the book "Wizard & Glass" today.  Stephen King started writing it in 1970 and finished it in 1996 (when he was 48).  He said it was a story he avoided finishing it because of some of the hard themes.  I also had a hard time finishing reading it for the same reason.

I missed my family today, more than usual.

Admitted that my little blogs have not been very insightful.

Was reminded how very glad I am that I never drink alcohol.

I like pizza.

I need to settle on and start my diet.

That is all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment