Friday, November 11, 2011

The Chiropractor

417

I found a chiropractor who takes our insurance, and he's close.  So close in fact, when I look out the back window of our house I can see the back of his building.

My hip is out of place and pushing on my sciatic nerve causing my left leg to be numb...for like 4 years now.

When I consulted with him he asked, "Why now?"

ME: "What do you mean?"

DR: "You said you've had this for 4 years and you didn't do anything. So, what changed?  Why now?"

ME: "I'm preparing for my 50th birthday, and I want to get a head start. Part of it is get mobile and active again."

DR: "Ok, I think I can help you with that."

He says it'll be 2 to three months.

I hope it works.

chris

To learn more about Acosta Chiropractics:  http://www.acostachiro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment