Friday, November 18, 2011

TIE YOUR SHOES!

410


Christian was seven years old.  I was going to take him with me in the car on some errand.  Christian always wanted to go places with bare-feet, so I had to direct him (still do), “Please put on socks and shoes so we can leave.”  I then proceeded to run around the house looking busy and important.  I came back to the front door and noticed Christian was sitting on the chair with his socks and shoes on. However; his shoes were not tied.  We then had the following conversation,
 
ME: C’mon buddy, tie your shoes so we can go.
CHRISTIAN: I don’t know how to tie my shoes.
ME; Quit joking dude.  We gotta go.
CHRISTIAN: I don’t know how to tie my shoes.
ME: Are you kidding? I always see you with your shoes tied.
CHRISTIAN: I put my shoes on.  Then I yell until one of my brothers come and tie my shoes for me.
ME:……….

Insert your own life lesson here: _____________________________________________

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment