Monday, November 28, 2011

MY 100TH BLOG!

400

I started writing on a (mostly) daily basis 100 days ago and there is one question burning in my mnid right now:

Who is the person in Russia who reads this?

I get hits from Russia every day, although now that I mention it, it'll probably stop.

Is it just one person or random people who stumble upon this blog, read it once, and never read it again?  Why would someone from Russia want to read my self absorbed drivel?

It it a person from America that lives in Russia?  Did someone lose a bet:

(Read the following with a stereotypical Russian accent in your head)

Russian Dude #1: HEY ANTON, WHOEVER PASSES OUT FIRST AFTER DRINKING THIS GALLON OF VODKA HAS TO READ THIS STUPID AMERICAN BLOG FOR A YEAR.

Russian Dude #2: YOU'RE ON YURI!

(I officially apologize to all Russians for my insensitive suggestion that all Russians drink a lot of Vodka.  If it is any consolation Nochnoy dozor and  Dnevnoy dozor are two of my favorite movies.  I wish Timur Bekmambetov would make the third one, but alas, Hollywood has corrupted him.)

Do people in Russia have mid-life crisiseseses?

Do people in Russia have the internet? (again, sorry Russians)

What could I possibly be saying to the one dude in Russia that keeps him reading?

But then again, I could say that about the dudes in the US.

So whatever it is Russian dude, KEEP READING!

chris

To learn more about the movie Night Watch (Nochnoy dozor):
 www.foxsearchlight.com/nwnd

To learn more about the movie Day Watch (Dnevnoy dozor): 
www.foxsearchlight.com/daywatch/

To learn more about Vodka:
www.russianstandardvodka.com/#/en/


No comments:

Post a Comment