Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gas

446

Near the end of last school year I was scheduled for a meeting with a set a parents who were really unhappy about something.  Extremely unhappy.  Spittin' mad unhappy.  It wasn't my fault they were unhappy other than it would eventually end up my fault because I hadn't reminded someone to do their job for the 101st time, only for the 100th time.  When I got to school there was a gas odor near the building. All 600 of us went to the football field and hung out for an hour...meeting cancelled.

This past Monday I was scheduled to have a meeting with someone who was really mad at me.  When I got to school there were 4 firetrucks, 4 ambulances, a hazmat truck and police cars everywhere.  They had cleared the building for, you guessed it, gas fumes.  Meeting cancelled.

Gas is my friend,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment