Saturday, October 15, 2011

Random II

444

191

Randomness...

Amy and I replaced the front storm door at our rental house.  Which brings me to a confession.  I cuss.  I say a word that also means "poop" when I get frustrated, and putting a storm door with true right angles into a door frame that in not square...helps me cuss.

Jesse Wiese who was my inmate clerk at  the prison in Newton just found out he passed the state of Virginia Bar exam.  Yes, he's gone from prison inmate to Moody Bible Institute Grad to Regent University Grad to Lawyer.

Quo Vadis Marshall was also an inmate at Newton.  He's gone from 2nd time loser to staff here at IHOP KC.

Jacob Stielow who was also, also an inmate with us at Newton is now a counselor at Teen Challenge of the Midlands in Central Iowa.

I missed a workout Thursday.  The weights seemed heavier today.

My Nephew's Guard Unit has gone from being a maintenance Unit to a support unit.  Every weekened they've been getting more weapon's training.  That can't be a good sign.

I am forced to be on the St. Louis Cardinal's bandwagon, (sigh).

I like the "Show People" Interviews at Broadway.com.

Eric is in "Spring Awakening" at CCM.  He is in the Ensemble so he doesn't have to kiss a girl, kiss a boy, or kill himself.  However he does have to cuss (refer to top paragraph.)

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment