Saturday, October 29, 2011

Here's what I think...

430

Here's what I think:

There are 0 presidential candidates I have faith in.

The Chiefs will win Monday 27-24 on a field goal as time expires.

Madeline Clem is a best "Aida" I've ever seen.

If I was still in Nashville I'd make some serious money managing Jillian Jamison's New Country career.

I'm still cranky a lot.

Jaron is a good looking guy.

Crunch-n-Munch is better than Cracker Jacks & Fiddle Faddle.

Tim Heizer is awesome.

I'm either jealous or I have a man-crush on Mr. Dr. Burns.

I'm a worse carpenter than I was 10-years ago.

Christian needs a haircut.

"Cinnamon Life" cereal is better than "Maple Syrup & Brown Sugar Life" cereal.

Wesley is becoming smoother...

So far, having no working furnace for the down stairs has been liveable.

Soon, having no working furnace down stairs will NOT be liveable.

I can't wait for daylight savings to end.

Amy should make a lasagna (she's better at it than I am.)

There will eventually be one giant NCAA Division I Football Conference called The Big CXIX.

I miss Eric.

I'm going to bed.

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment