Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting down to business...

365

Just got back from taking Eric to the airport for his flight back to Cincy.

Tomorrow he starts in on rehearsals for "Spring Awakening" @ CCM.  They open the show February 2nd so they have a pretty compact time to get it together.

Jaron, Wesley & Christian all audition for "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat" tomorrow evening.  It could be Jaron's last show ever, we'll see.

I get back for a staff workday tomorrow.  Students show up on Wednesday.  It will be a very busy time for me because there will be many IEP's to do from now until the end of May.

I also have to get more serious about the health aspect of my life.  This month I'll get a complete physical so I can know all my pertinent numbers (cholesterol, fat, triglycerides, PSA if needed.) Today I've started on my serious water intake (128 oz or more a day.)

I am down to picking Weight Watchers or Slim4Life as a diet.  I don't think I'll be able to simply "will-power it" like I have the other times.

I'm even thinking about seeing a men's counselor or pastor to talk about some things I'm not going to blog about.

This past year (2011) has gone so quickly.  I know if I hesitate it'll be December 2012 and I'll be in this same (or probably worse) shape that I'm in now.

I'm trying not to be discouraged with my chiropractic progress, but I am.  I still have substantial pain in my leg.

It will be good to have a routine again.  These past two weeks (although awesome) have taken their toll on our family.

Time to get plowing...

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment