Friday, January 20, 2012

Here's more of what I think...

347

Here's what I think...

No one can run the country. (Doesn't matter your political affiliation, no one can do it.)

I would like Barak Obama in a social setting (if we were buds.)

I would like to hear him sing more...

I would like Brett Favre to sing less (the two are oddly alike...)

Kim Jong Un looks like Russell from "Up."

Barak Obama makes a better Queen than president (hear me out.) He looks great, likes to do stuff, travels, takes great pictures, has a beautiful wife who takes great pictures, has beautiful kids who takes great pictures...he's just a bad at governing. And seriously, how nerdy would the guy (or gal) have to be to be smart enough to run the country well?  The guy (or gal) would be a total social doofus.  Let's keep the Obamas (but strip them of real power) as figureheads and get some geeky super geniuses to run the economics of our country.

That is a good plan.

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment