Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I went to a meeting...

350

8:00 AM: Went to a meeting.  Mind wandered...out of my skull, down the hall, to the lobby, towards my car.  Had difficult time pulling it back into my head.  Lady at the meeting was talking about how tests were good ways of knowing what students know...

9:30 AM: Went to a meeting.  Mind tried to escape my skull but I had used a staple gun to hold it in place. Yes. Definitely. Tests help teachers know what students know about a particular topic. Apparently this is new and innovative. (Mind somehow found a concrete saw and cut a hole in the side of my head and nearly made it down the stairs before I tackled it and stuffed it  back into my noggin.)

11:30 AM: Went to a meeting. Listened to others talk about how when you teach a kid something...it takes time. Apparently this is also new and innovative. (Mind was on a leash and wore a path in the backyard of my head.)

12:00 PM: Had lunch. (Drove home as fast as I could, took two Aleve, took a 10-minute nap, woke up, drove back to school as fast as I could...)

12:30 PM Went to a meeting.  Apparently if you get to know a student on a personal level, you can talk to them more effectively.  I also found out that 16.9% + 26.2% = 100%.  Silly math. (Bladder slipped a hacksaw into Mind's birthday cake. Mind hacked through determination/caffeine bars and escaped. Found Mind curled up like a lost puppy next to the dumpster outside.)

3:30 PM Went home, then bank, then home.

6:30 PM Went to a meeting (my 24th CYT parent meeting...nuff said) Something about a calendar and some dates...(Mind mocked me.)

7:30 PM: I was in charge of a meeting...and it was awesome (Mind told me a lie.)

9:14: PM: Wrote a blog.

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment