Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My January 2012

345

Well it's the end of January.  Only 11 months until I'm 5 months away from being 50....

Surprise surprise I didn't make my weight goal.  I only lost 8.8 lbs for the month (1.2 lbs away from my monthly goal.)  I want to be 20 lbs down by February so I'll have to lose 11.2 lbs in 29 days as opposed to the 8.8 lbs I lost in 31 days without taking into consideration the post holiday poundage and dividing it by the square root of my belly and taking it times 3.14 (I love pie.)

I did make my work out goal and feel really good about that.

I also made my Chiropractor goal, however my pain level is exactly the same, I'm just more flexible...and in pain.

I spent a few days contemplating jumping into a Asplundh wood chipper, and I didn't do that...so that was good.

Still too afraid to go get a physical. That is bad.

Still getting people from Russia who read the blog every day (WHAT-UP RUSKIES!)

That is all. I'm done typing now.

chris

For more information about the Aspludh Tree Service: Asplundh

No comments:

Post a Comment